Use silver ion (AG+), which is an active ingredient based on A, X-type zeolite
Excellent antimicrobial force of silver ion (AG+)
High stability and performance of inorganic antimicrobial verified by FDA, EPA, NSF, SIA, etc.
Inorganic antimicrobial has better pH and thermal safety than organic antimicrobial
Proved the effect on SARS, H1N1, AI Viruses
Specialties · Benefits
Applying to various plastic resin such as PP, PE ,ABS
Applying to many industrial fields such as paints, textiles, and films
Applying to many goods
Applying to many goods like appliances and electronics, food sanitation, textiles, cosmetics containers, etc.
Product Types and Main Purpose
Applying to various plastic resin such as PP, PE, ABS
Applying to water-acid paint
Certification · Patent ·Technology
Completed South Korean K-BPR existing biocidal substance pre-report and expect material approval in 2022 (Having no problem using due to approval grace period given by the Ministry of Environment)
Plan for final registration of European BPR (ECHA BPC(Biocidal Products Committee) under way for approval and review)
Verified high safety and performance by FDA, EPA, NSF, SIAA, etc.
01. Please beware of the tangle for ideal dispersion with very fine particles as the size of a micron.
02. Master placement or compounding is recommended for ideal distribution when mixing in plastic.
03. Please be careful of humidity during use and storage due to the absorption of moisture, and keep it closed to avoid direct sunlight.
04. Occasionally when mixing plastic, discoloration can be caused by materials such as sulfur and phosphorus from plastic that react with silver. Please consult with the head office when these substances are mixed with stabilizers.
05. When applying a product, it may cause discoloration depending on your usage environment
1107-1110, 11th floor, Hanhwa Biz Metro Bldg(1Cha), 551-17,